On receipt of formal instruction to let your property, we will take care of:
- Marketing - Circulating details of your property to potential tenants. Informing a large selection of companies and relocation agents. Placing a 'To Let' board at the property.
- Viewings - Accompany prospective tenants and advising you immediately of tenancy applications
- Vetting Candidates - Interviewing and obtaining references and guarantors when necessary
- Tenancy Agreement - Preparing the documentation required by current legislation. Collecting the first month's rent and deposit
Full Management Service
This is the hassle free option if you wish us to take complete control of renting your home from beginning to end. In addition to all the Let Only services, we will:
- Arrange the inventories/schedules of condition you need prior to letting
- Readings of the utilities
- Rent collection
- Hold the tenant's security deposit
- Inspect and report upon your property, coordinating minor repairs up to an agreed limit and settling invoices from rents received
- Advise you when the tenancy is coming to an end and seek your instructions for re-letting or selling the property
- Arrange a full property inspection at the end of the tenancy
- Agree any dilapidations (over and above fair wear and tear) with tenants before releasing their deposit
- Arrange any necessary cleaning and minor repairs, deducting costs from the tenant's deposit where applicable and agreed
- Monitor rent payments and alert you if tenants fall behind or breach the Tenancy Agreement
How much could you yield from your property?
If you've ever wondered about the rental value of your property why not contact us today? Give us a call or alternatively fill our lettings valuation form.